These content standards apply to any material or content you publish, broadcast, share or circulate on, by or through a website or any online platform. Content includes any information, data, communication, video, text, graphics, photos sounds, music, audio-visual works and chat feed comments. These contributions or content must:
- be accurate;
- be genuinely held (where they state opinions); and
- comply with applicable law in Australia and in any country from which they are posted or to which they relate.
This content must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory;
- contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote sexually explicit material;
- promote violence;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be likely to deceive any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening in any way, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- give the impression that they relate to us if this is not the case; or
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
If you operate any website or online platform that utilises our Services,
- you must have robust policies, procedures and processes regarding restricted or prohibited content and users’ code of conduct to
- monitor, detect, restrict and remove inappropriate offensive or illegal content that might have a negative impact our goodwill, reputation or reputation and
- block, blacklist and remove users of your website or online platform that provide inappropriate, offensive or illegal content;
- you shall remove content or block users of your online platform promptly if we request you to do so;
you shall notify us promptly if you receive any notifications from or enter into any disciplinary process by the regulatory authorities or become aware of any content on your website or online platform or any services you provide are likely to infringe on any third-party rights, violate applicable laws or have a negative impact on your reputation.
Changes to the Content Standards
We may revise these Content Standards at any time by amending this page. You will want to check it regularly as it is legally binding on you.
Last Updated 01 July 2022